Did I tell you of the dark and lonely road?  Can you feel the bullying wind? We'd wake up the neighbours but the neighbours are all dead. We'd walk into town but the town's burned down. There's a big day coming and I can hardly wait.  


The broken leaves cackle as they flee from the dying oak tree. Tiny hibernating mammals lie underground, their slow hearts grow cold and halt.  There's a big day coming and I can hardly wait.


The blackbirds are running out of time.  They panic and explode in the sky, bloody feathers, beaks and bits rain down.  For once the void inside attains equilibrium with the world.  Mirror of shame, mirror of guilt, reflects the way everything is.  We are the only ones left.  In a world where even the ghosts are gone, we are the most hardy of wraiths.


Watch the sun go down forever.  I've never been more ready.  I've never been... 


On darken streets tonight I see the warning lights, I see the sky catch fire.  The orange glow of eyelid interior turns to brown, turns to black.  From the hot soup of creation to the cool air of indifferent world, to the ultimate numb.  There's a big day coming, and I can hardly wait.


I take your skeletal claw in mine.  I look into the dark and seeping skull-holes. Watch the melting flesh dangle from your bones, and drip onto the cold earth.  We burn in the cold of death, and wait for everything to turn inside-out.  There's a big day coming, and I can hardly wait.


The fifth season creeps up like perversion, it smells of whiskey and the seaside. We played in the sun, a long time ago.  We played in pretty radiation and forgot.  Is this the season of relief?  Hell is here.  Heaven is here.  Pain and pleasure all played out, bored and old and all burnt away in the void.  The world is neverbeen.


There's a big day coming, and I can't even wait.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews