Hey guys so I got some e-mails from you guys and I'm gonna answer them! Remember I asked these guys if I could post their questions on my blog. They did not want their names shown.
Q : Caelen,
Is your blogger user name Caelen one two or Caelen twelve?
And either way why is it Caelen one two or Caelen twelve?
A :  It's Caelen12 as in Caelen twelve.
  I put Caelen12 as my user name because Caelen wasn't available ans 12 is my lucky number.
Q : Caelen how old are you because I'm eight and I want a blogger my age.
A : I am 8 yrs. old.
Q : Caelen,
my BFF, Chelsea said that you and her are cousins is that true?
P.S. Caelen,
Your awesome!
A : I don't know anybody named Chelsea and all the cousins I do have are all boys. :)
Q :  Dear Caelen
What # is your JLY doll and what's her name??
A : My JLY's name is Bella but it's short for Isabelle.
She's JLY # 25.
I hoped I helped you guys and if anyone else has any more questions click on my " Contact Me Page"
or if you want to e-mail me right now e-mail me at  CaelenN12@gmail.com or caelen12@hotmail.com

~ Caelen12
P.S. I can't wait to hear from you!! :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews