Hey guys I'm finally feeling better!!!!!!! But I'm still taking A LOT of medicine though.
  Do you guys like my new BG (back ground)? In case you don't know what it is it's snow on the ground. I did it like this to promote winter coming!!
  See I live in Canada so we always get a little snow.Well actually we get A LOT of snow. But we didn't get that much snow last year though.But we may this year!!!But the last few years (not last year) we got snow up to like 6 feet!!! But we may this year!!! I'm in Gr.4 and that means for me at my school I'm finally old enough to be a junior, my school goes up to Gr.8 and since I'm a junior that means I get to play in the big yard!!!!! Don't let my excitement fool you, in Canada their could be A LOT of snow in some areas and a little snow in others but either way I always get a cold yet freezing winter. And it's almost December yay my b-day's coming up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  But I'm not gonna get many presents for my b-day my mom & Aunt got me AG doll for my b-day my Aunt got me Julie and my mom got me Felicity but they said they were still gonna get me a little something.
  Ooh I'm just so excited for my b-day (Dec 12th) & Christmas. I forgot to tell you guys I'm a catholic too; sorry. But if you notice in:Christmas it say Christ so it should really be pronounced Christ-m-a-s-
That's it for now!!!!!!!!!

~Caelen12

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews