Hey guys.
   The reason I'm sad is because I haven't got a single comment for the post " Who Copied Who?" I just really thought that post was gonna be a hit I spent almost three hours looking for other 18" inch dolls or other dolls taller or shorter than 18" inch doll and I only get 3 page views.
  I'm also sad because on Tuesday the 9th wich was a few day ago one of my BFF's moved away.
  And the last reason I'm sad is because for my other blog http://caelen12-frommypointofview.blogspot.com/
I only got one follower which was  Hannah Wright and thank-you Hannah for also commenting on my other blog.
  I hope I didn't sound too mean I'm just pretty sad now and on top of the fact I think it was last week my dad woke up and his arm was all numb so he had to go the hospital and get his arm in one of those sling things. And by the way my dad's in Denmark and  he's right handed so he couldn't send me any e-mails or letters.
I really hope I didn't offend anybody or hurt anyone's feeling and I'm sorry if I did I'm just really sad right now. :)

~Caelen12
P.S. Please follow on my other blog it's : http://caelen12-frommypointofview.blogspot.com/
thanks!! :) 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews