Hey guys so I've been getting e-mails with questions on what to do on when your starting a blog? Well............ when I started my blog I did it with the help of my dad. But I got bored with the color so I changed it but that's the story of my blog.Anyways, here are my tips on getting started,help and do's and dont's
1.   If you don't know
how to get a blog started/don't have an e-mail ask an adult for help with your account.
2.Take some time and think about what your blog is gonna be about.
3. Once you've got your name for your blog and you know what you blog is about choose your template. Your template should be based on what your blog is about or just what you want it to look like!!!! ;)
4. Once you've got your template and your finished everything make your first post it should be a welcoming post to welcome people.
                                         Do's And Dont's
                                                   Do's:
- wright posts on what ever your blog is about if it's like a fan club wright about news on whom ever or what ever your blog is about. (Example:Today,
Selena Gomez was in London with best bud Taylor Swift.).
- do sometimes ask people what they want you to post about. Don't get stressed about it if you get all these ideas. Just do what I do wright posts and than save them than in a few days or weeks publish 'em.
- wright polls sometimes so you know what people think about it
                                      Dont's:
- don't go to other people's blogs or websites just to wright a comment saying come check out my blog/website first of all it may not even be visible and second of all it's rude
- when you do helping posts (example:I got a few e-mails from people asking if I could do some sort of a give away). Don't list names but if you really really want to ask for permission
- when you go to other people's blogs just to get more followers don't just do it because you want followers do it if you like their blogs/blog who knows you may even make a new friend?

I'm sorry, Mia that you my followers dosn't show up on your screen I'll help you create an account.

~Caelen12

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews